We were thrilled that Katie and Adam made the trip from Princeton, NJ (about an hour and fifteen minutes) and that Adam's brother, Kevin, a sophomore at NYU was able to join us as well.
Katie and Adam drove...
Kevin took the Ferry from Manhattan to Port Imperial.
Mike prepped the meal...
and I wiped down the new patio furniture hoping it might be warm enough to be outside.
It looks warm, but it was actually windy and too cold to be outside
It was great to see Adam, Kevin, and Katie..
and the red tulips they brought were gorgeous.
it was fun to watch their tradition of Egg Knocking...haha!
I'm not sure that is the official name, but you knock your egg against another's
egg and hope yours doesn't break.
Katie and Kevin tried, but Adam prevailed.
It was such a fun day!
We are already talking about taking a trip to Princeton once the weather gets warm.
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL.
XOXOXO
Looks like you had a great time with your replacement children :) I see you even suckered them into a Hofflander timer photo shoot
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous they were able to check out the new digs before me! ;) So glad you all were able to celebrate Easter together. Can wait to see all of my favorite Edina transplants on the east coast next month!
ReplyDeleteGreat Easter pics, LaLa! Looks like you had a great time. Carl and I look forward to visiting you this summer! I will email you our travel plans. Carol
ReplyDelete