Saturday, December 21, 2013

Holidazzle Parade Minneapolis and Macy's 8th Floor Holiday Display

Twas the Last Holidazzle Parade for Minneapolis

We arrived in Minneapolis today and decided that we had to attend the last Holidazzle Parade not only for the season, but forever as it appears it will be no more so Courtney, Mike and I bundled up and headed downtown.  Nicollet Mall was packed with  people so Courtney and I climbed up on a big rock to get a better view.


We then joined the masses to view the holiday exhibit put on each season by Macy's.  It was amazing and Santa was busy with all the children wanting to get in their last minute requests for gifts.


Courtney and Mike


This picture makes me smile. I like the Pig.  Haha!
 
Dance piggy...dance!
 
 
Tick Tock....any last minute letters to Santa need to get in...Courtney barely made the deadline...


It was fun being in Minneapolis.  We did so many things and hung out with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment