Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Jersey Girl

Let the adventure begin! 

I caught the 7 a.m. flight from Minneapolis to Newark. What an easy flight...one hour and 50 minutes. I brought with me three large suitcases and two carry ons.  I was fortunate enough to run into an old friend at the airport who just happened to be on my flight. He lifted the heaviest carry on I've ever packed into the over head. What a back saver that was.

I then met a guy on the Airtrain (the Tram) who worked at Toro in Bloomington, MN. He said he was going to swing by and say "hi" to Courtney next week. What a small world.

I've attached a few photos of our temporary living quarters in Clifton, NJ. 






3 comments:

  1. I see me and Courts on the nightstand!! So exciting to finally see the temporary digs. Love you momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good eyes! If you look close you'll also see your wedding album on the coffee table and family photos plastered all over the side of the frig...haha! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Linda, Your place looks great! Nice blog too...can't wait to read more updates. Carol

    ReplyDelete